Romans in Britain Resource Pack (Download)
Downloadable planning pack based on the topic 'Roman Britain'. The Romans in Britain Resource Pack contains a complete unit of work for lower KS2, with detailed lesson plans, teacher guides and pupil resources.
WHAT YOU GET:
> 10 detailed lesson plans
> Teachers' notes with curriculum coverage
> Pupil activity sheets for all lessons
The Romans Planning Pack includes the following lessons:
1. Introduction: How did the Roman Empire begin?
2. Rise and Conquer!: How did the Roman army help the Roman Empire to expand?
3. Invading Britannia: How did Britain become part of the Roman Empire?
4. Who was Boudica?: How did Boudica rebel against the Romans?
5. Building up Britain: What did the Romans build after they settled in Britain?
6. Time to Relax!: What did people do for leisure in Roman Britain?
7. Digging up the Past: What do archaeological sites tell us about Roman Britain?
8. Home Sweet Home: What were houses like in Roman Britain?
9. What did the Romans do for us?: What important things did the Romans introduce to Britain?
10. Summing Up: What have we learned about this period of history?
Buyers will receive links to download their digital products in the Thank You page after the checkout process, along with a download link sent to the email address used in the transaction. This resource is a PDF file.
1 x PDF file including all lesson plans and pupil resource sheets.