Romans in Britain Resource Pack (Download)
Downloadable planning pack based on the topic 'Roman Britain'. The Romans in Britain Resource Pack contains a complete unit of work for lower KS2, with detailed lesson plans, teacher guides and pupil resources.
WHAT YOU GET:
1. Where did the Roman Empire come from?
2. How did the Roman army help to expand the Roman Empire?
3. What was Britain like before the Romans invaded?
4. How did Britain become part of the Roman Empire?
5. Who was Boudica and how did she rebel against the Romans?
6. What did the Romans build after they settled in Britain?
7. What were houses like in Roman Britain?
8. What can archaeological sites tell us about Roman Britain?
9. How did bathhouses provide leisure for Romans in Britain?
10. What lasting impact did the Romans leave in Britain?
Buyers will receive links to download their digital products in the Thank You page after the checkout process, along with a download link sent to the email address used in the transaction.
This resource is a zip file containing 1 PDF file and 10 x PPT files.
1 x ZIP FILE including:
-1 PDF file including all lesson plans and pupil resource sheets.
- 10 separate Powerpoint files (one for each lesson)